1st Line Helpdesk Support Analyst
Our client, a major global oorganisation, has an excellent opportunity available for enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals to join the IT service desk team on a temporary basis. The office is based in Stockley Park.
4 - 6 weeks intensive training will be provided, however it is essential that applicants have experience in IT helpdesk 1st line support role, along with strong communication skills.
Applicants must be committed, reliable, and flexible to work 5 shifts per week of 8 hours between 7am - 7pm Mon - Sun, with a maximum of 1 weekend every 2 weeks, and 2 bank holidays per year on a rota basis.
- Taking inbound calls in a busy, target driven call centre environment and dealing with first line technical queries
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Using the in-house call logging system (training will be provided)
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets, to ensure an efficient, cost effective service desk function is provided with a very high level of customer service
- Working as part of a team
- Experience in a 1st line technical support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up new computer systems
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Flexible to work shifts as required, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rota basis
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
- Able to travel to Uxbridge