1st Line IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
Our client, a major global player in the I.T industry, has an excellent opportunity available for enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals to join the I.T Helpdesk team on a temporary basis, with the potential to move into a permanent role, depending on own performance. The client's office is based in Stevenage.
I.T Helpdesk experience is not required, but would be beneficial. Intensive training will be provided, so this is a great opportunity for applicants who can show great I.T knowledge and to get a foot in the door and build an I.T helpdesk career.
Intensive training will be provided, however it is essential that applicants have some customer service experience, an interest in I.T, (helpdesk/ call centre), along with the ability to pick up new technology quickly, and strong communication skills.
Candidates must be committed, reliable, and flexible to work 5 shifts per week of 8 hours per day between 7am - 7pm Mon - Fri pro rata basis. Applicants would also be required to work some weekends.
- Taking inbound calls in a busy, target driven call centre environment
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal customers
- Using the in-house call logging system 'Remedy' and 'Service Now' (training will be provided)
- Dealing with escalations, logging in system and resolving incidents at 1st line.
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets, to ensure an efficient, cost effective service desk function is provided with a very high level of customer service
- Monitoring helpdesk alerts and emails
- Working as part of a team
Requirements and Person specifications
- Previous experience in 1st Line IT Helpdesk/customer service environment is ideal, but not essential.
- Having dealt with applications such as SAP, E-Expenses, data analysis in a workplace environment would be very beneficial.
- Preferable experience of dealing with call logging system e.g. Remedy and Service Now.
- Experience of working with Outlook mailboxes and Excel data would be desired but not essential.
- Excellent written communication as well as enthusiastic and friendly telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational and details analysis skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable.