2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sector, is seeking an experienced and customer driven 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer to join their Field Operations team based in Helsinki.
This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. It's a temporary position until the 31st December 2018, and for the right person, could lead to permanent opportunities within the business.
The successful candidate will be working alongside local team who performs a multitude of tasks from servicing their external and internal customers over the phone and on-site to supporting company's internal infrastructure. It could be a simple client visit to swap out a keyboard through to installing a router on site. You must be a quick thinker, initiative and able to maintain an outstanding level of customer service whilst dealing with customers.
Candidates should be fluent in English & Finnish and possess strong listening and problem solving skills.
- Provide exemplary support to the customers, internal and external
- Ensure all work is logged and updated using in-house proprietary ticketing system
- Customer Dispatches
- Provide in house PC Support
- Node site work
- Deal Project Tickets/Calls for Europe
- Experience with Windows OS, Android/IOS, Desktop Support, SAP
- Great communication skills, including fluency in written / spoken English & Finnish
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- A valid driving license
- Exposure to Routers, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN technologies
- Experience with SAP
- An understanding of analogue and digital circuits (E1, STM-1, Metro E)