Accounts Payable Junior Representative
Our client, a vibrant organisation and leader in the finance technology space, is seeking an Accounts Payable Junior Representative to join their high volume Accounts Payable team. This team maintains Purchase Ledger for EMEA regions.
In this new role you will be working on various aspects of Accounts Payable processing in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This position interacts with internal and external customers requiring timely and accurate responses to payment related issues.
This is a temporary role until the end of September 2017 and has opportunity to become a apermenent employee within the company.
Responsibilities include invoice processing, dealing with queries and vendor account reconciliations. Attention to detail is imperative to ensure invoices are allocated to the correct department, company code, vendor and purchase order. Additional responsibilities would include ad hoc Accounting tasks and projects. The successful individual will have strong communication and customer service skills, as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
Key skills / requirements
- Previous work experience with Accounts Payable (6+ months)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional European language is desirable
- Invoice processing knowledge
- Knowledge of basic Financial and Accounting terminology
- Fully proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus