Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking an Accounts Payable Junior Representative to join their high volume Accounts Payable Team. This team maintains Purchase Ledger for whole of Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
In this new role your main responsibility will be the first level entry of invoices into the system in which certain aspects of invoice processing must be completed. Attention to detail is imperative to ensure invoices are allocated to the correct department, company code, vendor and purchase order. Additional responsibilities might include world wide ad hoc projects, and other Accounting related administrative tasks.
The successful individual will ideally have strong communication and customer service skills, as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Positive "Can Do" attitude
- Knowledge of basic financial and accounting terminology
- Fully proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English
- Some knowledge of invoice processing
- Previous work experience with Accounts Payable
- Another European language desirable