Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking an Accounts Payable Representative to jointheir high volume Accounts Payable Team. This team maintains Purchase Ledger for Europe, Middle East and Africa regions.
In this new role you will be working on various aspects of Accounts Payable processing in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Responsibilities include invoice processing, dealing with queries and vendor account reconciliations. This position interacts with internal and external customers requiring timely and accurate responses to payment related issues. Attention to detail is imperative to ensure invoices are allocated to the correct department, company code, vendor and purchase order. Additional responsibilities would include ad hoc Accounting tasks and projects.
The successful individual will have strong communication and customer service skills and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Previous work experience with Accounts Payable (6+ months)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional European language is desirable
- Invoice processing knowledge
- Knowledge of basic Financial and Accounting terminology
- Fully proficient in MS Office- Knowledge of SAP is a plus