Administrator / Office Manager - Executive search Firm - Central London
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and motivated Office Manager / Administrator to join an executive search firm, based in Central London.
This is a great chance for the right person to get in to headhunting environment and work alongside friendly and motivated professionals.
The successful candidate should have a keen eye for detail, be highly organised, have a creative approach, and be able to juggle a number of tasks.
An immediate start would be ideal but is not essential.
The role will include:
- Acting as PA to the Managing Director
- Providing administrative and office management support to a start up environment
- Responsibility for ensuring that an effective reception and switchboard service is provided
- Credit control and client liaison
- Arrange and prepare meeting appointments / agendas
- Maintain properly functioning systems of office administration
- Online research for specific assignments
- Updating the in-house recruitment system
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and Adobe)
- Previous experience in an administrative / office manager role
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Self starter, driven and independent worker
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress
- Ability to take ownership of task
- Online research experience would be beneficial