Administrator / Office Manager - Executive search Firm
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and motivated Office Manager / Administrator to join an executive search firm, based in Central London.
This is a great chance for the right person to get in to headhunting environment and work alongside friendly and motivated professionals who foster an entrepreneurial culture. You will be responsible for managing the office, providing administrative support to senior team members as well as acting as a PA to the Managing Director of the company. The position is ideal for someone who excels in a start-up environment and has ambition to grow and develop further.
The successful candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit, a keen eye for detail, be highly organised, have a creative approach, and be able to juggle a number of tasks.
An immediate start would be ideal but is not essential. Additional European language is ideal but not essential.
The role will include:
- Acting as PA to the Managing Director
- Providing administrative and office management support to a start up environment
- Arrange and prepare meeting appointments / agendas
- Maintain properly functioning systems of office administration
- Online research for specific assignments
- Managing recruitment processes (updating the in-house recruitment system, postign job ads, arranging inetrviews)
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and Adobe)
- Previous experience in recruitment administrator or office manager role
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Self starter, driven and independent worker
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress
- Ability to take ownership of tasks