Our client, a global IT shared services company, requires a BAU Support Delivery Manager for their ERP programme. The programme is now live in 2 markets, serving c 6,500 users with that number growing over time.
The role will engage with the global and regional delivery teams, working to incorporate common governance and methodology standards into the treatment of BAU issues.
This is a permanent role based in Paddington with occasional international travel.
The BAU Delivery manager is responsible for:
- a) Working alongside the core project team looking at post go live / BAU issues and tickets
- b) Working with/ managing our 3rd party providers who are resolver groups for project issues.
- c) Prioritising and managing the BAU tickets and resolver group management process
- d) Reporting to the business on planned changes and outcomes
- e) Inputting into the release management scheduling and process
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build close working relationships with global and regional programme teams and integrate plans and activity, representing the BAU environments
- Manage the relationships with the 3rd party service delivery teams
- Develop SLA metrics and performance track against them
- Establish deployment capability for small and stand alone OpCo's through BAU track
- Work with service providers to track and monitor specific capabilities within 3rd party deliver centres eg data, report updates etc
- Ensure that the correct level of resources exist, and that they possess the appropriate skills to successfully perform their jobs, within the service providers, to deliver BAU services. Work with 3rd parties to identify capability gaps and put measures in place to resolve
- Implement continuous improvement activities to improve ticketing and BAU processes.
- Experience of running BAU application service delivery teams
- Experience of managing 3rd party and offshore teams
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- First hand experience of using the ERP system and an understanding of the issues the ERP customers face
- Knowledge and understanding of the terminology and tools used by their support staff
- Ability to prioritise tickets
- Confident using Jira
- General Knowledge of how finance works
- Experience of operating within a large, complex multi-site/ supplier environment and able to demonstrate delivery of a robust BAU approach
- A strong background in driving applications efficiency in an organisation of relevant size, complexity and scale, having implemented business change and improvement
- Complex multi geographic ERP experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in the ITIL principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Highly motivated, flexible team player and manager with the ability to deliver in a timely and professional manner.
- Customer focus driven with a commitment to "do the right thing"
- Lead with positive intent
- Be a strategic thinker with a long term view
- Ability to communicate, motivate and influence at all levels
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels in a global, regional and local team
- Good knowledge of local issues and structures, ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
- Autonomous and organised
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure
- Builds credibility and known for being accountable and keeping promises
- Reliable for upward reporting and able to make rational decisions regarding the escalation of problems
- Hands-on, sleeves-up approach