Our client, a vibrant organisation and leader in the finance technology space, is seeking an energetic, innovative individual to join their Equipment Support Management group. The team is responsible for demand planning, supply planning, distribution planning, maintenance of inventory controls and audits, and procedures to monitor and verify inventory levels globally.
The ideal candidate must be able to administer policies and guidelines which affect work activities, demonstrate and promote continual improvements in material movements, controls and customer return order processing and billing, be able to handle a significant number of tickets and tasks assigned to them, and be able to intellectually challenge self and others.
* Reconciliation of hardware at customer accounts, and maintaining accurate data records.
* Team player with excellent communication skills and documentation skills.
* Experience in Inventory Cycle Count management.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the emphasis on maintaining good working relationships with business partners.
* Ability to analyse problems, create solutions and multi-task with attention to detail.
* Demonstrate aptitude to manage projects and deadlines, as well as lead project teams if required.
* SAP R/3 and MS Office experience is required.