A leading global Financial Services company is looking for a Global Executive Assistant to the Infrastructure Projects Team in London and remote assistant to the Amsterdam office (1 MD and 1 SVP)
This is busy and fast paced, requiring a positive, confident and proactive approach as well as exceptional time and diary management skills.
- Extensive diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings, video conferences, WebEx's and conference calls
- Regular interaction with assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones.
- Booking extensive and complex business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, conference calls, restaurants etc
- Answering all calls professionally and in a timely manner, passing on messages to the team
- Compilation of out-of-pocket expenses and completion of expense claims
- Processing large amounts of invoices both deal and Amsterdam office related
- Oversee the logistics of the Amsterdam office including liaising with vendors and building management
- Enter contacts, client meetings and meeting notes into CRM
- Event planning for both internal and external functions
- Printing, binding, scanning, and filing.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven track record in providing Executive Assistant support within the Professional Services industry
- Demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to prioritise tasks within the team
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- Comprehensive PC skills, including Intermediate Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- Ability to work with various personality types