You will be revolutionising out sales and marketing activity with our core customer markets to drive up sales and retention and increase annual basket spend of paying customers as well as the conversion rates of consumer users.
Reporting to the Marketing & Strategy Director, you will be managing a customer success team which you will be utilising to increase the sales and retentions in existing markets and, develop campaigns and strategies to launch in to new professional markets. You will also be driving up the conversion rate of consumers who choose to use our phone connect service, as well as finding good outcomes to those we were unable to connect with our algorithm.
You will be working in the heart of the marketing team, and you will be working collaboratively with the team to utilise performance marketing, UX, brand and content to achieve your subscription, conversion and basket value targets. You will understand how you can drive subscription base through sales campaigns, retentions and fantastic customer service. You will have a head for numbers and analysis so that you always know where you are against target and how to get the most of the success team. You will be honing the language and tactics used with the success team so we gain efficiencies and effectiveness in our messaging. You will be working closely with our product team to develop the adviser self-service proposition (you will be agnostic to where sales and retentions are achieved), the CRM and contact management system.
You will also be working on supporting and developing our client services products, fostering and developing leads and developing the annual value of these customers.
You core skills will be motivating and utilising a customer success team, reporting and analytics, understand the customer lifecycle, developing messaging strategy via phone, email, live chat as well as looking at automated system messages and the customer journey.
- Develop the customer success team into a world class customer service and sales team. Including the leading and motivation of the team
- Develop growth strategies and execute with measureable results
- Improve the retention strategy, through retention, and educational campaigns and understanding how to keep our customer base on side
- Develop an analytical model understand our audiences, lifetime value, spend etc
- Work with the product team to develop the adviser platform - you will be agnostic where sales and retentions are made.
- Developing automated emails and customer on-boarding
- Increase the annual value of a customer basket through the purchase of add-ons and enquiries
- Launch our service into new markets
- Develop the consumer phone experience to enable a positive experience every time and high conversion rate and find consumers who have dropped out of our system and match them with a solution
- Develop the client lead fostering and sales experience, sell new client facing products and train the team to do so, account manage existing clients
- Take an active role in a range of current and future projects for helping the business meet its strategic objectives and KPIs
- Understand the competitive landscape to inform how we can maintain competitive advantage
- Report on the relevant business KPI's
- Budget management of relevant spend, working alongside the Marketing & Strategy Director
- Marketing 'A player'
- A creative problem-solver
- 5 + years' experience of a high growth business in either subscription or online retail where you were central to driving customer growth and acquisition
- Experience of developing customer success teams and the platforms needed for that
- Setting stiff targets and ensuring your team get their using creative strategies.
- Experience of converting customers and ensuring there achieve an outcome.
- Experience of managing a subscription product and increasing basket size
- Experience of tailoring messaging to target audiences
- Budget management experience
- Outstanding communication and project management experience
- Highly ROI driven
- Comfort in a fast-paced start-up environment where ownership and responsibility for delivery stops with you