Business Analyst - MiFID II regulatory reporting
Our client, a global provider of IT services, is looking for an experienced Lead Business Analyst and IT professional with a solid experience in financial services / Banking or Insurance sectors. It would be a 8 months contract with an immediate start date.
- Elicitation & Analysis of new business requirements for Eurozone clearing migration to a new format
- Business Requirements & Functional Specifications documentation
- Discussions with business stakeholders as may be required to elicit requirements, getting documentation reviewed and signed off
- Working closely with Development teams to implement the business requirements and provide clarifications as may be needed
Key skills / knowledge
- Proven success on Requirements, Elicitation, Impact analysis and facilitating workshops with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Successfully completed data ingestion and consumption programs for Go-Live MiFID II regulatory reporting
- Sound knowledge of data ingestion, data mastering and transformation, data warehouse and creating data marts views for downstream consumption.
- Defining data architecture, identifying data sources and providing source to target data mapping/transformation solutions based on business process architecture with ETL framework.
- Proven experience in business process design/mapping and operations change.
- Strong collaborative skills, excellent communication and client facing skills.