IT Business Functional Analyst - Banking
Our client, a global supplier of IT services, requires Business Functional Analysts with banking industry experience to join the ADM - Treasury department at their client's offices in Canary Wharf, London. This will be a 6 month rolling contract to start on 1st August.
The Business Functional Analyst will be responsible for an end to end analysis of the impacts of ESTR and EONIA on the Treasury Markets and wider IT architecture. The role will also be responsible to fully understand the scope of the changes and, collaborating with local and regional Subject Matter Experts to document these and to transfer to the respective Development groups. The Requirements should facilitate the development of solutions in system-specific functional specifications.
The Business Functional Analyst will measure the impact of changes outside of the Kondor Application and support agreed changes throughout the entire implementation process. Preparation of documentation such as user manuals and solution guides is a key part of the role.
- Coordination of requirements for Kondor with the Treasury IBOR team.
- Design functions within the framework of the software development life cycle.
- Creating Business Requirement Documents for regulatory and strategic projects.
- Supporting the set-up, execution and documentation of UATs.
- Partner with the business to enable successful change.
- Attend Regular meetings with stakeholders to coordinate requirements and understand the strategic plans of the Treasury Markets business to comply with Market regulatory changes.
- Technical and functional understanding of the Misys Kondor + platform is critical
- Sound knowledge of Business Analysis methodologies and documentation required.
- Good knowledge of Market Data sources and RIC set up, Money Market products and derivatives.
- Good SQL knowledge ability to support time critical requirements in the short term.
- Solution-oriented and transparent to enable work with employees, internal customers and software developers (global)
- Experience in the implementation of Regulatory programmes (E.g. MiFiD2)
- Experience in cooperation with virtual and geographically spread teams.
- 8-12 years experience