Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking a motivated and multilingual candidate to join their client support team in a temproary role. The team consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service. Based in Central London, the team is responsible for managing all processes related to client management.
- Correspond with clients to ensure timely payment and to deal with issues that may arise.
- Advise clients of costs due to removals/relocations/conversions and help them with their own internal budgets.
- Work with clients to ensure efficient renewals.
- Use Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with costing and analysis.
- Log all communication notes in our internal ticketing system
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and ideally another language (French, German or Spanish preferred)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Invoice processing experience
- An ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- A keen interest in financial markets
- Previous experiencein a credit control enviroment is beneficial
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system