Client Support - Fixed Income - Scandinavian languages
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sector, is seeking a motivated individual with excellent customer service skills and a passion for finance to join the team in a temporary capacity, working on an exciting project with an immediate start date. Initially it's a contract role for 3 months but it can be extended up to 1 year.
The successful candidate will be supporting company's clients with their requests via ticketing system, instant messaging service and phone calls. All questions/queries will be related to Fixed Income (Bonds). A world-class financial training will be provided. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, accounting, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation in the technology and finance industry.
Applicants should have extremely good communication skills and be confident to engage with finance professionals over the phone. Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and ability to maintain focus and motivation while working in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or similar discipline
- Fantastic customer service skills and ability to engage with finance professionals
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Availability to start work immediately
- Passion for financial markets would be preferred but full training will be provided
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian)