Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an Azure Architect for a Windows 10 migration project. This will be a 6m temporary contract (extendable) based in Manchester.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the technology field.
- 2+ years of strong experience with cloud services (Azure preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and database administration, including Always On.
- Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures.
- Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model
- Proven background in the design and implementation of large scale, global, complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes).
- Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
- Experience problem solving issues on globally distributed systems and critical product service environments
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Must understand the Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps and release management tools
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as VSTS, Bamboo, Jenkins, Microsoft TFS, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with corporate executives and technical teams.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
- After hours on-call support occasionally required.
- Must have experience in SCCM1806CB configuration with Azure
- Should excellent in infrastructure building for SCCM in Azure
- Must have SCCM OSD creation and customization knowledge.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility