Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced CMDB Project Manager for a 6 months temporary contract based in London with an occasional travel to Spain.
- Own project approach for implementation of CMDB
- Define detailed level plan for CMDB implementation
- Manage Risk, Issues, Assumptions and dependencies of the project
- Organise and schedule the relevant sessions for the above sprints, separating out each sprint into stakeholder groups
- Ensure up to date and approved documentations are stored and tracked in a central repository
- Schedule the demonstration sessions to the stakeholders, and carry out the demonstrations with the Business
- Driving the ServiceNow ITOM (primarily Discovery and Service Mapping) deployment into our client's estate, by working with towers and the group network teams to carry out firewall changes.
- Working across locations with senior stakeholders (UK,Spain) to manage expectations and ensure project requirements and objectives are met
Key Skills Required:
- ServiceNow Experience
- Proven Project Manager experience
- Proven experience of building CMDB
- Proven experience of merging CMDB's (desirable)
- Proven experience in a project building
- Minimum 10 years' experience in project management and stakeholder management