Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is expanding and has an exciting opportunity within a team specialising in compliance and data management solutions.
This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment.
Applicants will ideally be fluent in another European language in addition to English, have excellent communication skills, a passion for financial markets and a desire to build a career in an environment that celebrates risk-taking, initiative, learning, growth and innovation.
In a company that delivers highly sensitive information that moves markets, you will be implementing solutions that address the most challenging aspects of regulatory requirements.
The role involves:
- Liaising with clients directly as well as with contracts, sales and technical divisions within the London office and across Europe.
- Review existing products and propose solutions that enable customers to meet the latest regulatory requirements across varied jurisdictions (e.g. MiFID /MiFID2).
- Managing customer's subscription process and dealing with documentation requirements for clients, relating to elements such as AML (Anti Money Laundering), KYC (Know Your Customer).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of the financial markets.
- Knowledge of programming languages (for example VBA, SQL, Python).
- Experience in customer or technical support.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements of MiFID II.
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills.
- The capacity to multi-task and work well under pressure.