Compliance Team Leader
Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is expanding and has an exciting opportunity within a team specialising in compliance and data management solutions.
This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. You will support a new product and make significant contributions to the team procedures and processes.
Applicants will ideally be fluent in another European language in addition to English, have excellent communication skills, a passion for financial markets and a desire to build a career in an environment that celebrates risk-taking, initiative, learning, growth and innovation.
- Hire, coach and develop data analysts to safeguard a strong performing team
- Help develop the future vision of the product, ensure its localization to various EMEA markets and its ability to meet the demands of the analysts and the clients
- Evaluate processes and review results to drive continuous improvement within the systems, processes and structures to deliver improved return on investment
- Take responsibility for business planning, budgeting and management of small to large scale projects
- Articulate decisions and actions to the team and stakeholders that support the short and long term organizational goals while setting clear expectations for the team on how to achieve them
- Excellent communication and team building skills~
- Previous leadership and team mentoring experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines
- Excellent client facing skills and experience of building relationships
- Understanding of merging technology and data processing methodologies, especially with respect to the application of big data
- Interest in creating/developing workflow tools and processes
- Dedication to enhancing and developing products
- Creative and flexible approach to managing and problem solving