Skype IPT Designer & Implementer
Our client, A global provider of IT services requires a Skype IPT Designer & Implementer to be based in Weybridge, Surrey or Manchester. This is a 12m temporary contract for a Europe-wide project with minimal travel required. Remote working when settled into the role is a possibility.
The candidate should have experience with design, configuration and deployment of on-premise Skype for Business. Candidate will perform analysis of maintenance failures, research trends, causes of failures, and recommend solutions to avert future failures.
- Deployment of Skype for Business in a global Active Directory environment covering multiple
- Configure Microsoft unified voice mail with outlook and deploy new auto attendant.
- Install and configure the Audio code gateways ( Mk1 and Mk2) SBA and Microsoft of SBC
- Assist with the integration and strategic direction of systems with Skype for Business and unified messaging infrastructure, including working with associated teams such as network and desktop.
- Support and development of telephony solutions in multiple global locations working with local engineers and telecom providers as appropriate
- Manage all servers for the deployment of enterprise voice solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience with VoIP, CUCM, SIP, softphone integration (Skype), unified communications, CDR (call detail records), POTS, and E911 administration.
- Experience with maintenance, administration, documentation; voicemail administration, call center design, and IP networking.
- Experience with administration and installation of various Audio code gateway and Analog gateways.
- Must have experience participating in enterprise-wide projects, infrastructure design, and implementation practices; must have experience managing and configuring Skype for Business with Enterprise voice.
- Experience integrating new components into existing infrastructure required.
- Must have experience with PSTN Gateways.
- Strong experience managing Skype integrated Voice and Telephony systems, including deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting in a large enterprise environment
- Experience integrating Legacy PBX analog systems with VoIP SIP solutions and Skype-based systems
- Previous experience integrating emergency services 911 systems into Skype-based telecommunications environment and legacy SIP environments.
- Strong experience troubleshooting complex voice network quality problems to find long-term solutions and optimize integrations between data and voice traffic.
- Skype IPT design and implementation (3 to 5 Years)
- Team member, supportive