Credit Control & Financial Services Representative - Italian language
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking a motivated and numerically astute, Italian speaking credit controller to join their Customer Financial Services team. The team consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts) and will work alongside internal departments, such as Sales, Communications and Installations to answer clients' queries. From time to time, you will also be required to make client visits.
Some experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment is beneficial, excellent communication and customer service skills are essential, along with the ability to multi task and work to deadlines. Candidates with a successful track record in providing excellent customer service will be considered.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Operate all of our accounts receivable activities
- Collect outstanding debt and log all collection notes on our database
- Investigate unallocated payments and reconciliation of accounts
- Assist with client invoice queries, disputes and clarification of billed services
- Show clients how to reconcile invoice reports
- Manage tax country specifics
- Work close together with other finance departments globally
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Italian and English languages
- Fully proficient in Excel
- Invoice processing experience
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system is an advantage
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Experience of client visits is desirable
- Experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment