Credit Controller - French, German or Italian language
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking a motivated and numerically astute, multilingual (French, German or Italian speaking) candidate to join their credit control team in a temporary role. Based in Central London, the team is responsible for the whole of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts) and will work alongside internal departments, such as Sales, Communications and Installations to answer clients' queries. You will also work alongside the U.S based billing team to resolve pricing issues and inventory disputes, as well as attend regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement. The role will also involve attending client visits when necessary.
Some experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment is beneficial, excellent communication and customer service skills are essential, along with the ability to multi task and work to deadlines. Candidates with a successful track record in providing excellent customer service will be considered.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Logging all collection notes on database or the internal ticketing system
- Inventory: Showing clients how to track inventory through reports
- Advising clients of costs and helping them with their own internal budgets
- Analysing MS-Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with their costing and analysis
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and French, German or Italian
- Fully proficient in Excel
- Invoice processing experience
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system is an advantage
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Experience of client visits is desirable