Credit Controller - Russian language
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking a motivated and numerically astute, Russian speaking credit controller to join their Customer Financial Services team. The team consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts) and will work alongside internal departments, such as Sales, Communications and Installations to answer clients' queries.
Some experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment is beneficial, excellent communication and customer service skills are essential, along with the ability to multi task and work to deadlines. Candidates with a successful track record in providing excellent customer service will be considered.
Candidates should be able to start working imemdiately. It will be a 4 months contract that will result in a permanent position.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Log all collection notes on our database or the internal ticketing system
- Show clients how to track terminal inventory through Sid reports, advising of change activity, current subscriptions and real-time/3rd party services received for each user
- Advise clients of costs due to removals/relocations/conversions and help them with their own internal budget
- Analyse MS-Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with their costing and analysis
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Fully proficient in Excel
- Invoice processing experience
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system is an advantage
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment