Our client, a rapidly growing organisation in the finance and advice sector, have an exciting opportunity for a bright and talented sales / customer service adviser to help them further expand their business and cement their brand as a household name.
The role involves supporting clients with their service requests via phone, live chat and email, making outbound sales calls and upselling on inbound calls. Generous bonus is payable monthly according to targets achieved.
A successful candidate needs to be self-motivated and ambitious, with an excellent phone manner and very high level of spoken English with excellent attention to detail. Experience of working within customer service / sales role is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation in a forward thinking environment. The position is a temporary 6-month contract with an immediate start date. There will be plenty of opportunities to progress and define your own role and specialism as the team grows.
- You will be answering all consumer calls and returning calls who hit answer phone, live chat and email
- You will be handing large number of inbound and outbound calls
- You will be processing the sale, taking payment and updating notes on the system
- You will be managing adviser's subscriptions and resolving service enquiries
- You will be updating customer profile data or directing customers to enable them to update their profile through our online system
- You will be making outbound calls within a targeted sales campaigns in order to sell as many adviser's and client's products as possible
- You will be reporting back to the business on progress
- You will be working towards targets and KPI's set
- Previous experience in customer service or sales role
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- A creative problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and positive personality with a confidence talking to a diverse audience
- Self-starter, organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and timekeeping
- Learns from their mistakes and commits to performing at their best