Our client, a vibrant, growing, boutique organisation based in the heart of Clerkenwell, is seeking a reliable, articulate and motivated team worker to join an inbound customer service focused team to assist the business as they expand into new markets. The role is initially a two month contract with an immediate start but could be extended.
The role will involve working on a variety of fast-paced customer services campaigns, taking queries from clients, building relationships with professionals in a variety of industries including finance and law, and handling account management queries. Continuous training will be provided by the Customer Success Manager.
The team is dynamic and sociable with a lively atmosphere in the office and strong level of motivation as the company continues to grow. Office perks include social events, fresh fruit and regular fun activities such as team lunches, 'Come Dine with Me' challenges, office games and Friday afternoon meet-ups.
- Taking inbound customer calls and providing a high level of customer service
- Following up customer queries where needed
- Working as part of a team
- Using a call logging system (Zendesk)
- Being part of a 'buzzy' growth focused environment as part of the sales and campaigns team
- It would be ideal if applicants had experience in a similar role, but transferable skills will be considered
- Outstanding communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task
- Reliable and punctual, quick learner
A competitive hourly rate and dynamic, friendly working environment will be provided to the successful applicant.