Our client, a rapidly growing organisation in the finance sector, have an exciting opportunity for a bright and talented sales / customer service adviser to help them further expand their business and cement their brand as a household name.
The role involves supporting clients with their service requests via phone, live chat and email, making outbound sales calls and upselling on inbound calls.
A successful candidate needs to be self-motivated and ambitious, with an excellent phone manner and very high level of spoken English with excellent attention to detail. Experience of working within customer service / sales role is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation in a forward thinking environment. The position is a temporary 6-month contract with an immediate start date. There will be plenty of opportunities to progress and define your own role and specialism as the team grows.
- You will be answering all consumer calls and returning calls who hit answer phone, live chat and email
- You will be handing large number of inbound and outbound calls
- You will be processing the sale, taking payment and updating notes on the system
- You will be managing adviser's subscriptions and resolving service enquiries
- You will be updating customer profile data or directing customers to enable them to update their profile through our online system
- You will be making outbound calls within a targeted sales campaigns in order to sell as many adviser's and client's products as possible
- You will be reporting back to the business on progress
- You will be working towards targets and KPI's set
- Previous experience in customer service or sales role
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- A creative problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and positive personality with a confidence talking to a diverse audience
- Self-starter, organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and timekeeping
- Learns from their mistakes and commits to performing at their best