We are seeking a technically aligned, highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to join us as a Regional Contributions Analyst in the Data Acquisition team. Based in the London office, the successful candidate will provide on-going support for the team that works directly with various global financial institutions across Europe installing real-time pricing feeds, managing OTC market content, and on-boarding various financial datasets to be used by our global customer base.
External communication skills, the ability to multi-task, strong technical aptitude, and a keen interest in financial markets are essential.
- Monitoring client emails
- Identifying areas for procedural and process improvement using creative, technical solutions
- Updating financial instrument databases
- Confirming price movements of financial instruments with sell-side dealers and various contributors
- Working with internal account managers and clients on improving day-to-day processes and workflows
- Maintaining in-house programs used to extract valuation updates for financial products
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in one other European Language is desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong technical interest and aptitude
- Financial experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience