Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a technically aligned, highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to join their Data Acquisition team.
Based in the London office, the successful candidate will provide on-going support for the team that works directly with various global financial institutions across Europe installing real-time pricing feeds, managing OTC market content, and on-boarding various financial datasets to be used by our global customer base.
This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment.
External communication skills, the ability to multi-task, strong technical aptitude, and a keen interest in financial markets are essential.
- Monitoring client emails
- Identifying areas for procedural and process improvement using creative, technical solutions
- Updating financial instrument databases
- Confirming price movements of financial instruments with sell-side dealers and various contributors
- Working with internal account managers and clients on improving day-to-day processes and workflows
- Maintaining in-house programs used to extract valuation updates for financial products
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in one other European language is desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong technical interest and aptitude
- Knowledge of basic programming preferred
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience