Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is expanding and has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter to join their team specialising in compliance data. This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. It's a temporary position for 3 - 6 months (possible extension).
You will support a new product and make significant contributions to the data collection effort and team procedures and process. This is a key role focusing on the gathering of information, extracting data from documents and providing technical support to the clients. The successful candidate should have advanced Excel skills, including VBA and SQL.
- Collecting and analysing data
- Extarcting data from documents
- Provide technical support to front line client facing teams
- Liaising with clients directly as well as with contracts, sales, compliance and legal division
- Answering project questions and support the project manager
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative requirements to meet clients' needs
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups and pivot tables, VBA, macros and SQL)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Self starter with ability to work to deadlines
- Fluency in another European language
- Interets in the financial markets
- Attention to detail
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress