Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter to join their team specialising in compliance data. This is a rare opportunity to gain world class training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment. It's a temporary position for 3 - 6 months (possible extension up to one year).
You will support a new product and make significant contributions to the data collection effort and team procedures and process. This is a key role focusing on the gathering of information, extracting data from documents and providing technical support to the clients.
The successful candidate should have strong working knowledge of data analysis, reporting and should have previous experience in automation and re-engineering of reporting processes. Advanced skills in VBA/SQL and Tableau/ Qlik are essential for this role.
- Collecting and analysing data
- Extracting data from documents
- Provide technical support to front line client facing teams
- Liaising with clients directly as well as with contracts, sales, compliance and legal division
- Answering project questions and support the project manager
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative requirements to meet clients' needs
- Where required, call clients and assist them with platform functionality
- Establish and maintain efficient processes to assist in the smooth daily operations of project administration
- Be highly organised and efficient in the handling of administrative duties associated with project success
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups and pivot tables, VBA and macros. Able to write own macros)
- Experience of using Data Viz tools like Tableau and Qlik
- Previous experience of working with various database technologies such as MySQL / SQL and MS Access
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Self starter with ability to work to deadlines
- Fluency in another European language ideal but not essential
- Interest in the financial markets
- Attention to detail
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress