Our client, a global provider of IT services, seeks a trustworthy and experienced Data Entry Clerk to join their team based in Peterborough for a two month temporary contract. There is potential for the contract to be extended further.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to gain experience in a multinational, industry leading company.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years previous Data Entry experience. You should have speedy data entry skills whilst maintaining accuracy and have an eagle eye for detail.
Candidates should have advanced skills in Excel and an eagerness to learn. An understanding of GDPR and experience in handling immigration process is an advantage but not mandatory.
This role has a key focus on managing confidential data. Therefore, strong work ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
- Enter data from an excel into database system within given deadlines
- Review data to ensure accuracy of data input and prioritises projects in order of importance
- Ensure confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure as per GDPR
- Liaise with the Compliance Team to move data files to secure storage system
- Learn systems and stay updated on procedural changes
- Update spreadsheets in real time and populating reports for regular review
- Make payment transactions, records and balances the spend
- Interact with stakeholders as well as team members from other departments regarding data input and storage
- Advanced Excel and keyboard skills
- Ability to retrieve information held on computer systems to generate reports
- Great attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well within a diverse team
- A good understanding of GDPR and experience in handling immigration process is a bonus
- Live locally twithin an easy commute to the offices in Peterborough
- 1-2 years data entry experience