Our client, a leader in the finance and tech spheres, has an exciting opportunity within a team specialising in providing data management solutions.
Successful candidates will be required to call existing clients to kick off projects to migrate them to the latest solutions, effort those migrations and record progress and milestones within existing reporting tools. Excellent communication and high level client relationship skills are must for this role.
The role involves to assist clients with two projects: an industry wide initiative to upgrade Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol and change in available RSA based SSL ciphers.
- 1-3 years of experience providing remote support with little or no physical access to customer site involving authentication and encryption using TLS and RSA
- 1-3 years of experience troubleshooting configurations of authentication and encryption protocol
- Strong organizational skills, specifically with experience in: scheduling/running recurring meetings and managing multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically in regards to managing expectations and problem solving
- Strong PC experience necessary
- Candidates must be able to multi-task and handle several competing deadlines at the same time as well as to work with multiple tools and system in tandem