Data Researcher - Corporate Social Responsibility - Portuguese speaker
Our client, a leader in the tech and finance field, is seeking English and Portuguese speaking candidate to join a team specialising in Environmental, Social, Governance projects. These projects consists of reviewing and adding historical data within ESG.
This job means working independently with data collection, which is why it's important that the person is motivated, self-going and doesn't need to be monitored but takes responsibility to deliver results and work towards deadlines.
Candidates must have a strong understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance data to be able to work with the documents.
It's a 3 months contract with an immediate start date.
This is an excellent opportunity to receive world-class training within an innovative and complex working environment. Further opportunities could become available that would suit applicants with a keen interest in financial data research and analysis.
- Researching, verifying and processing data
- Reviewing historical data
- Data quality check
- Potentially speaking with clients
- Developing internal relationships and working alongside finance professionals
Person Spec / Qualifications
- Spoken & written fluency in English and Portuguese
- BA/BSc in Finance, Corporate Social Responsibility or Enviromental, Social, Governance related fields
- Sound understanding or proven interest in corporate social responsibility, public sector or charity programs
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills