Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a highly motivated multilingual individuals to join the Global Data Team, specialising in Earnings Estimates data research. The successful applicant will join a project team, specialising in review and research of financial data, requiring a passion for financial markets, attention to detail and strong research and analysis skills.
The project begins ASAP and is expected to run for 2 months. The successful applicants will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation within the growing information, technology and finance industry.
- Sourcing and qualifying relevant information
- Interpreting Financial statements
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing database
- Data quality check
- Potentially speaking with clients
- Developing internal relationships and working alongside finance professionals
- Keen interest in financial markets essential
- Sound understanding of Accounting basics and abilty to understand financial statements. An in-house test covering accounting and finance basics might be a part of the recruitment process.
- BA / BSc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous working experience or education relating to Earnings Estimates would be ideal
- Genuine commitment to this role and desire to progress
- Advanced Excel skills