Data researcher - Equities - Scandinavian language
Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a highly motivated individual with a background in finance to join their team asap. Advanced Excel skills and fluency in English and one Scandianvian languages are required.
Successful applicants will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, accounting, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation in the technology and finance industry.
The project will involve working with Fundamentals data and analysing company financial statements. Strong research and analytical skills are required.
- Sourcing and validating raw data as well as doing data quality checks
- Analysing company financial statements and identifying specific data points
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing existing database
- Building relationships with key market players in the financial industry
- Applying problem-solving skills to enhance processes and software
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Fluency in English and one Scandinavian language
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced changing environment
- Motivation to grow and develop within the organisation and strong desire to progress