Data Researcher/Analyst - Finance - Polish language
Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a highly motivated, fluent Polish and English speaking individual with a background in finance to join the project starting asap. Advanced Excel skills and fluency in Polish and English are required. Ideally, fluency in additional languages such Turkish or Russian.
Successful applicants will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, accounting, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation in the technology and finance industry.
The project will involve working with Fundamentals data and analysing company financial statements. Strong research and analytical skills are required, and the interview process will include completing a test of fundamental accounting knowledge.
- Sourcing and validating raw data as well as doing data quality checks
- Analysing company financial statements and identifying specific data points
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing existing database
- Building relationships with key market players in the financial industry
- Applying problem-solving skills to enhance processes and software
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Fluency in Polish and English. Ideally, additional languages such as Turkish and Russian
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced changing environment
- Motivation to grow and develop within the organisation and strong desire to progress