Data Researcher/Analyst - Finance - Loans - Multilingual (ideally Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish)
Our client, a global leader in the finance sector, is seeking a motivated graduate with strong attention to detail and a passion for finance to join the team in a temporary capacity, working on data research projects on the Loans Data product with an immediate start to the end of 2016. For the right person, opportunities may be available for either contract extension or a permanent role within the business.
The team focuses on researching and gathering Loan information by reviewing official documents and liaising directly with corporates, along with filtering information and managing data queues.
Applicants should have extremely good communication skills and be confident to engage with finance professionals over the phone. Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and ability to maintain focus and motivation while working independently is essential.
An additional European language, particularly Norwegian, Swedish or Danish would be an advantage.
- Degree in finance, economics or similar discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Very strong communication skills and confident telephone manner is crucial.
- High level of motivation, self discipline and the desire to progress within data research career.
- Effective research and analysis skills - advanced Excel would be a bonus.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and logically tackle problems.
- A second European language; ideally Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
- Projects to clean up and maintain existing data along with reviewing official documents and gathering new data.
- Responding to clients queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Directly approaching corporates to clarify or gather financial data.
- Working alongside other data researchers and analysts in a team environment.
- Multi-tasking and working to deadlines without supervision.
- Sourcing and qualifying relevant data.