Data Researcher - Finance - Multilingual
Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a number of highly motivated multilingual individuals with a background in finance for projects starting early / mid-January 2016. Advanced Excel skills and fluency in another European language are required.
Successful applicants will be placed in the following teams: Commodities, Corporate Finance, Equities, Economic Statistics, Fixed Income, Funds and Technical Operations.
You will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation in the technology and finance industry.
- Sourcing and validating raw data as well as doing data quality checks
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing existing database
- Building relationships with key market players in the financial industry
- Applying problem-solving skills to enhance processes and software
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Additional European language
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced changing environment