Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a motivated, experienced data researcher and inputter to assist with the maintenance and updating of a database product that provides the company's clients with information regarding entertainment events and the hospitality industry (e.g restaurant reviews). This is a one year long temporary contract with an immediate start.
Applicants must be able to work 45 hours per week i.e 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and be comfortable working as part of a team in a data focussed role. Quick and accurate data entry in a repetitive environment is a must.
Working in the Profile and Lifestyle department duties will include:
- Extensive internet research and analysis
- Following up client requests
- Making time sensitive data updates
- Providing support to the team
- Education to degree level or relevant work experience
- Interest in culture/dining
- Have a general interest in finance
- Keen eye for detail and strong multitasking skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Understanding the importance of keeping data secure
- Solid English language skills (additional languages not necessary but a bonus)