Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a highly motivated Hebrew speaking individual with a background in finance to join their team asap on a temporary contract that is expected to last for 3 - 6 months.
This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, accounting, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation in the technology and finance industry. Successful applicants will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business.
- Sourcing and validating raw data as well as doing data quality checks
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing existing database
- Building relationships with key market players in the financial industry
- Applying problem-solving skills to enhance processes and software
- Take ownership and be proactive with key areas of responsibilities
- Fluency in Hebrew language
- Bachelor or/and Master degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate examples of improving or developing processes
- Strong organization skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast pace changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated in client facing environment