Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a motivated, experienced data researcher and inputter to assist with the maintenance and updating of a database product that provides the company's clients with information regarding entertainment events and the hospitality industry (e.g restaurant reviews/openings). In addition, the successful candidate will maintain and update client profile information.
You will provide the research in two areas: Lifestyles and Profiles. In general, you will be responsible for maintaining the data on these two products, managing and maintaining the information, researching and updating the data, tracking the published stories of the people who create news in the finance world.
Once in a while, the role will involve to follow up with clients' queries and provide support to other team members. In addition, you may be involved in other ad hoc duties / projects.
This is a one year long temporary contract with an immediate start.
Applicants must be able to work 45 hours per week i.e 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and be comfortable working as part of a team in a data focussed role. Quick and accurate data entry in a repetitive environment is a must.
Working in the Profile and Lifestyle department duties will include:
- Extensive internet research and analysis
- Following up client requests
- Making time sensitive data updates
- Providing support to the team
- Degree educated
- Interest in culture/dining
- Have a general interest in finance
- Keen eye for detail and strong multitasking skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Understanding the importance of keeping data secure
- Solid English language skills (additional languages not necessary but a bonus)