Data Researcher - Mutual Funds - German language
Our client, a global leader in the finance sector, is seeking a motivated and driven individual with strong attention to detail and a passion for finance to join the team in a temporary capacity, working on data research projects on the Mutual Funds product with an immediate start to the end of December 2017.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the build-out of content and maintenance of Funds and Holdings data for the European markets.
Applicants should have extremely good communication skills and be confident to engage with finance professionals over the phone. Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and ability to maintain focus and motivation while working independently is essential.
Successful applicants will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business.
- Degree in finance, economics or similar discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective research and analysis skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and logically tackle problems
- Fluency in German language in additionto English
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing database
- Sourcing and qualifying relevant Funds Data
- Identifying process efficiencies to manage large volumes of data
- Ensure the quality of the data received