Data Researcher/Analyst - Capital Structure - Portuguese / Spanish languages
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is seeking a highly motivated Spanish / Portuguese and fluent English speaking individual with a background in finance to join their Capital Structure team for a project starting asap.
Applicants should have good communicaton skills and have experience in data research. Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and ability to maintain focus and motivation while working independently is essential.
You will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation in the technology and finance industry.
- Sourcing and validating raw data as well as doing data quality checks
- Researching and analysing dept data for high profile companies
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing existing database
- Building relationships with key market players in the financial industry
- Applying problem-solving skills to enhance processes and software
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Fluency in Spanish / Portuguese in addition to English
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced changing environment
- Credit knowledge is preferable