Our client, a rapidly growing organisation in the finance sector, have an exciting opportunity for a bright and talented senior sales / customer service adviser to help them further expand their business and cement their brand as a household name.
The senior adviser will act as an account manager and will be supporting team manager with leading and coaching the team. The role also involves supporting clients with their service requests via phone, live chat and email, making outbound sales calls and upselling on inbound calls.
A successful candidate needs to be self-motivated and ambitious, with an excellent phone manner and very high level of spoken English with excellent attention to detail. Experience of working within customer service / sales role is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation in a forward thinking environment. The position is a temporary 6-month contract with an immediate start date. There will be plenty of opportunities to progress and define your own role and specialism as the team grows.
- You will be managing key accounts as a single point of contact and will be responsible for developing sales pipelines and retaining customer within them
- You will be supporting the team manager with leading the team, providing support and direction to team members
- You will be acting as an escalation point for more complex / sensitive requests
- You will be handing large number of inbound and outbound calls
- You will be processing the sale, taking payment and updating notes on the system
- You will be working towards targets and KPI's set
- You will be reporting back to the business on progress
- Previous experience as a team manager is a must (customer service environment)
- Previous experience in customer service or sales role
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- A creative problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and positive personality with a confidence talking to a diverse audience
- Self-starter, organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and timekeeping
- Learns from their mistakes and commits to performing at their best