Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance industry, is seeking an experienced Grants Co-ordinator to provide Database Management and programme support to the Grants and Philanthropy team on a 12 month contract basis. The office is based in central London.
The position would suit someone with a back office, payment workflow and database management background; or althernatively an individual with grants and database administration experience in the not for profit sector.
In future, it is possible the role requirement could be extended, and encompass the organisation and back-end processes of payments for grants and events across the group.
The successful applicant will be process focused, hard working, driven and an energetic communicator.
Competitive daily rate commensurate with experience.
Role responsibilities / duties:
- Assist with the clean-up of existing data in preparation for data migration to a new database
- Provide meticulous data entry and data coding services for a range of data
- Collect and manage grant agreements and tax receipts in accordance with company and local requirements
- Help with new charity on-boarding, including collection of required information/documentation and setup in appropriate systems
- Monitor payment statuses and manage remittance process
- Assist program leads as needed with monitoring status of grant requests
- Perform due diligence on potential and/or existing charity partners
- Help with ad hoc research and information requests related to existing or potential charity partners
- Address incoming questions from existing charity partners regarding payment statuses
- Run monthly and quarterly reports for budget reconciliation, data integrity, and compliance with local tax requirements
- Work on occasional ad hoc support for other philanthropy team activities/events
- Superior written/verbal communication and outreach skills
- Previous experience working with databases, CRM systems, or grants management systems
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive materials
- Eye for detail
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Experience in a role that requires extreme attention to detail