Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an experienced Desktop Support Engineer for a 3month temporary contract based in central Manchester to start immediately.
The role will include handling through to resolution level 1 and level 2 technical incidents, alongside providing proactive monitoring for their clients and providing a Senior 2nd Line reporting facility for all ICT Service Desk customers.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact within the Service Desk for client telephony calls and will be responsible for ensuring all calls are dealt with in accordance with SLAs.
Key Skills/ Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Workstation Administration
- Windows 7 & 10 Support
- Windows 10 rollout experience
- A/V support (Skype, MS Teams)
- Mac Support
- Laptop, desktop & tablet troubleshooting
- Mac troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Management
- Experience in a similar role for a retailer is desirable.
- 5+ years expereince is desirable