Digital Content and Sales Support Specialist - German speaking
Our client, a rapidly expanding, established global start-up in the digital media sphere has an exciting short-term opportunity for a native-level German speaker who is tech savvy and data-driven to join their dynamic sales team, supporting sales in the German market for a period of 1 month, with possible extension.
The successful candidate will join a welcoming, open and creative team culture within one of the fastest growing organisations in the digital content realm, with an extensive list of major brand clients.
Modern, light and creative-style office space based in central London.
Skills / experience required
- Native-level German language skills, in order to approve nuanced German language content
- Tech savvy and data driven, able to quickly learn new software skills, curious and interested in new technologies with a strong I.T set including research skills, running reports and data manipulation within Excel, and languages such as HTML a bonus
- Co-ordination and administration skills, able to provide sales support to a dynamic and fast-paced teams
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness to work on projects to achieve team goals
- Open nature, flexible attitude, able to problem solve and use initiative
- Available immediately for one month