A leading global company is looking for a proactive, well organised and experienced Executive Assistant to join their team on a 9 month fixed term contract starting in mid June.
Based in central London, it is a unique opportunity for an individual who has a background in financial services and is eager to grow and go beyond the hired role. Assisting a team of senior consultants, it will be your responsibility to ensure all the support requirements of the team operate smoothly and efficiently. This is a fast paced demanding role requiring a positive, confident and proactive approach as well as exceptional time management skills.
The successful applicants should have very strong written and verbal English communication skills, feel comfortable interacting at senior levels and enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment. Strong project management skills and ability to remain professional and diplomatic while multitasking and juggling through the tasks are essential at this role.
- Manage correspondence (email, interoffice, etc.)
- Manage internal projects and planning department events
- Organise domestic and global travel, creating expense reports
- Be proactive in conflict resolution, and thinking outside the box to collaborate and find new solutions
- Act as liaison for the leadership team and as a proxy for them in meetings and trainings as needed
- Prepare research/ bios/ etc. for meetings
- Handle confidential information with a high level of discretion
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Project expereince a bonus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, and decision-making ability
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Advanced Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Accustomed to "open door" office setting