Our client, a global leader in the finance industry, is seeking a highly motivated multilingual individual with a background in Macroeconomics and strong I.T skills to join the Global Data Team.
The candidate will be responsible for the build - out of content and maintenance of data required for the product. Focus will be within macroeconomic statistics.
The successful applicant will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation within the growing information, technology and finance industry.
- Sourcing and qualifying relevant information
- Updating and processing data onto the database adhering to time sensitivity
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing database
- Data quality check
- Potentially speaking with clients
- Developing internal relationships and working alongside finance professionals
- Spoken & written fluency in English and any other European language. An additional European language is beneficial.
- Keen interest in financial markets essential
- Strong macroeconomic knowledge - if an Economics degree is not possessed then applicant will need to demonstrate how fundamental macroeconomic interest and knowledge has been gained
- BA / BSc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA is a must)
- Genuine commitment to this role and desire to progress